Автор: Lonely Planet
Название: Lonely Planet Belize
ISBN: 1786571102 ISBN-13(EAN): 9781786571106
Издательство: Lonely Planet
Цена: 1006 р.
Наличие на складе: Есть у поставщика.Поставка под заказ.
"#1 best-selling guide to ""Belize" "*"
"Lonely Planet" "Belize" is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient Maya site of Caracol, dive the world-renowned Blue Hole, or spot toucans in the wild; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belize and begin your journey now
Inside "Lonely Planet" "Belize"
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - music, cuisine, Ancient Maya, history, wildlife, land & environment, weddings & honeymoons, diving & snorkeling, politics, travel with children
- Over 40 maps
- Covers Belize District, Northern Cayes, Northern Belize, Cayo District, Southern Belize, Tikal, Flores, Guatemala and more
The Perfect Choice: "Lonely Planet" "Belize," our most comprehensive guide to Belize, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out "Lonely Planet" "Central America on a Shoestring."
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
"*Best-selling guide to Belize. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA"