Автор: Lonely Planet
Название: Lonely Planet South India & Kerala
ISBN: 178657148X ISBN-13(EAN): 9781786571489
Издательство: Lonely Planet
Цена: 1316 р.
Наличие на складе: Есть у поставщикаПоставка под заказ.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet South India & Kerala is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore ancient rock-cut shrines in Ajanta, cruise along the palm-fringed backwaters of Kerala, or fine-tune your bargaining skills at a bazaar in Hyderabad; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South India and Kerala and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet South India & Kerala Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, religion, architecture, wildlife, environment, bazaars, dance, music, painting, cinema, literature, festivals
- Over 75 maps
- Covers Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashta, Goa, Karnataka, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Andaman Islands and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet South India & Kerala , our most comprehensive guide to South India and Kerala, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet India guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.