Автор: Michael Schuenke
Название: Head and Neuroanatomy (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
ISBN: 1604062908 ISBN-13(EAN): 9781604062908
Издательство: Thieme Verlagsgruppe
Цена: 5279 р.
Наличие на складе: Есть (1 шт.)
Praise for the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Head and Neuroanatomy:
Comprehensive coverage of neuroanatomy describes isolated structures and also situates these structures within the larger functional systems...It is a must-have book.--ADVANCE for Physical Therapists & PT Assistants
Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, with access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, is more than a collection of anatomical images--it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- 1,182 original, full-color illustrations present comprehensive coverage of neuroanatomy to skillfully guide the reader through the anatomy of the head, from cranial bones, ligaments, and joints, to muscles, cranial nerves, topographical anatomy, and the anatomy of sensory organs
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital link between anatomical structure and function
- Expertly rendered cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans vividly demonstrate clinical anatomy
- Clearly labeled images help the reader easily identify each structure
- Summary tables appear throughout -- ideal for rapid review
- A scratch-off code provides access to Winking Skull.com PLUS, featuring over 600 full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Neck and Internal Organs. Each atlas is available in softcover and hardcover and includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS.
Use the Head and Neuroanatomy Image Collection to enhance your lectures and presentations; illustrations can be easily imported into presentation software and viewed with or without labeling.
Teaching anatomy? We have the educational e-product you need.
Instructors can use the ThiemeTeaching Assistant: Anatomyto download and easily import 2,000+ full-color illustrations to enhance presentations, course materials, and handouts.
Автор: Oxford Dictionaries
Название: Oxford Illustrated Children`s Dictionary Flexi 2010
ISBN: 0199119937 ISBN-13(EAN): 9780199119936
Издательство: Oxford Academ
Цена: 1378 р.
Наличие на складе: Нет в наличии.
Описание: Here is a new, easy-to-use, comprehensive dictionary with over a thousand full-color illustrations, and 20,000 entries. The Oxford Children's Dictionary boasts a number of features that make it an ideal reference work for young children. It offers crystal clear definitions, which include pronunciation guides for difficult words (such as guerilla or ricochet) and up-to-date example sentences that show how words are used in context. It has an attractive layout, with headwords in color and numerous illustrations on every page.
There are usage notes and no confusing abbreviations-parts of speech and inflections are written in full. The Dictionary also includes panels on word origins and words in the same family, all designed to help encourage the accurate use of language. Finally, the Dictionary includes an informative introduction and key on how to get the best out of the dictionary. With a colorful, family-friendly format and broad coverage of the types of words young people will encounter, Oxford Children's Dictionary is a must-have resource for every home library.