Courses for Pre-School Children
||Little Friends |
A course for very young children who do
not read or write. It develops vocabulary,
introduces phonics, and teaches numbers.
Little Friends can either be used as the starter
level for First Friends or as a stand-alone
course. Combine it with Family and Friends to
make a delightful nine-level course.
• Friendly, visually appealing characters
introduce language in familiar contexts.
• Lots of tracing practice to develop prewriting
• Numeracy syllabus teaches numbers 1–10.
• Specially designed phonics programme to
introduce English sounds in a simple and
• Clear lesson objectives and one page per
• Extra photocopiable material in the
Teacher’s Book includes additional
vocabulary, phonics, and numbers activities
that students can show parents.
• Values, taught through stories in a family
setting, help students develop social skills.