Автор: Lonely Planet
Название: Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory
ISBN: 178657151X ISBN-13(EAN): 9781786571519
Издательство: Lonely Planet
Цена: 1935 р.
Наличие на складе: Поставка под заказ.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun set over Uluru, see rock art in Kakadu National Park or enjoy the luxury of South Australia's wine regions; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Outback and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Aboriginal Australia, Indigenous art, culture, landscapes, wildlife, wine, festivals and events, etiquette
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Adelaide, Outback South Australia, Darwin, Uluru, Outback Northern Territory and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory, our most comprehensive guide to the Outback, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Australia for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, gift and lifestyle books and stationery, as well as an award-winning website, magazines, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)