Название: Iceland`S Ring Road 1
ISBN: 1786576546 ISBN-13(EAN): 9781786576545
Издательство: Lonely Planet
Цена: 657 р.
Наличие на складе: Есть у поставщика Поставка под заказ.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Iceland by car. Featuring five amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you'll discover bubbling geothermal springs, see the Golden Circle's exploding geysers and chase the northern lights around Reykjavik; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to destination, rent a car, and hit the road
Inside Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, buying fuel
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours and Link Your Trip
- Covers the Golden Circle, Reykjavik, Southeast Iceland, North Iceland, West Iceland and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips is perfect for exploring Iceland via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning an Iceland trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Iceland guide, our most comprehensive guide to Iceland, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific Icelandic city? Check out Pocket Reykjavik, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times