Автор: Lonely Planet, Sainsbury Brendan, Bodry Catherine
Название: Lonely Planet Alaska
ISBN: 1786574586 ISBN-13(EAN): 9781786574589
Издательство: Lonely Planet
Цена: 1979 р.
Наличие на складе: Есть (1 шт.)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Alaska is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wonder at epic glaciers, spot bears the size of bison, or catch the midnight sun in the Arctic Circle all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Alaska and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Alaska Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, wildlife, Alaska Natives, Alaska Natives' art, Alaska Natives' culture, landscapes, literature, politics, economy, environmental issues, exploration, regional identity, lifestyle, sports, cinema, music, tv, arts, crafts, climate
- Free, convenient pull-outAlaska map (included in print version), plus over 60 color maps
- Covers Juneau, the Southeast, Anchorage, Prince William Sound, Kenai Peninsula, Denali, the Interior, Kodiak, Katmai, Southwest Alaska, The Bush and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Alaska, our most comprehensive guide to Alaska, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet USA guide
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.