SAP Businessobjects Bi 4.0 the Complete Reference 3/E, Howson Cindi, Newbould Elizabeth, Duey Clark
Автор: Howson, Cindi Название: Businessobjects xi : the complete reference release 2 ISBN: 0072262656 ISBN-13(EAN): 9780072262650 Издательство: McGraw-Hill Цена: 5851 р. Наличие на складе: Есть у поставщикаПоставка под заказ. Описание: Intended for those deploying BusinessObjects, this book covers the frequently used features for the full BI suite. It includes coverage of Designer, security via the Central Management Console, InfoView, Web Intelligence, and Desktop Intelligence.
Автор: Ah Soon Christian Название: SAP Businessobjects BI Security ISBN: 1592294375 ISBN-13(EAN): 9781592294374 Издательство: Неизвестно Цена: 8792 р. Наличие на складе: Невозможна поставка.
"Don't talk to strangers"--if only data security policies were this easy. Learn to keep your SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence data truly safe from unauthorized actions with this comprehensive guide. Begin with security basics and work your way to advanced concepts; along the way, you'll explore functional and data security, define a rights model, and secure data sources and universes. Step-by-step instructions ensure that you can implement important security techniques in your administration and design work. This book puts the master key to data security in your hands.
1. Best Practices Unveiled Implement a security system that is easy to understand, use, and enhance by using basic workflows.
2. Rights Framework Put the rights framework to work for you using group and folder inheritance and custom access levels.
3. Specific Rights Explore the specific rights of system and content objects stored in the CMS repository, as well as BI 4.0 suite applications.
4. Universe Security Compare security features of universes created with Universe Design Tool side by side with its successor, Information Design Tool.
5. SAP NetWeaver BW, LDAP, and Active Directory Learn how to secure your SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 system using external authentication systems and data sources.
SAP NetWeaver BW, LDAP, and Active Directory authentication
Rights framework and inheritance model
General and specific rights
Data and business security profile
Scheduling, publications, and personalization profile