1,138 GMAT Practice Questions, 3rd Edition, Princeton Review
Автор: Princeton Review Название: Cracking the GRE Mathematics Subject Test ISBN: 0375429727 ISBN-13(EAN): 9780375429729 Издательство: Random House (USA) Рейтинг: Цена: 1795 р. Наличие на складе: Есть (2 шт.) Описание: Getting a high score on the GRE Mathematics Subject Test isn't about memorizing everything there is to know about math-it's about targeting your test preparation. We teach you only the information you'll need along with the best strategies for the test day. Within this book, you'll find practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the exam, as well as subject reviews for all potential topics, including precalculus, calculus I and II, differential equations, linear algebra, number theory, and more.
Описание: All you need to study and prepare for the AP Economics exams is in this test-prep book -- "Cracking the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams, 2011 Edition" includes: -2 full-length AP Economics practice tests with detailed explanations -Proven test-taking strategies from the experts to help you score higher on your AP -Review of all Economics AP topics covered, such as systems of government, economic decisions, firm production, costs, revenues and aggregate demand -AP review questions in every chapter -Tables, charts and diagrams to help you understand and retain even more for the test -And much more
Автор: Princeton Review Название: Cracking Sat Literature 11-12 ISBN: 0375428119 ISBN-13(EAN): 9780375428111 Издательство: Random House (USA) Рейтинг: Цена: 1709 р. Наличие на складе: Нет в наличии.
Автор: Princeton Review Название: 1037 GMAT practice Quest 2 ed ISBN: 0375428348 ISBN-13(EAN): 9780375428340 Издательство: Random House (USA) Цена: 1709 р. Наличие на складе: Невозможна поставка.
Описание: If you need to know it, it's in this book. Practice makes perfect, and 1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition aims to give you everything you need to do just that. This edition of our practice-packed prep book has been revised and updated for the next generation GMAT debuting in 2012, and includes:
· 1 full-length diagnostic test
· Access to 100 Integrated Reasoning practice questions: 25 in the book, and 75 online (which mimic the computer-based testing experience)
· 55 additional math and verbal drills, including multiple drills for the new question types: table analysis, graphics interpretation, multi-source reasoning, and two-part analysis
· Math drills broken down by subject type, including algebra, arithmetic, geometry, statistics, and more
· Verbal drills broken down by question type, including sentence correction, reading comprehension, and critical reasoning
· Detailed answers and explanations for every question.